You don’t have to operate on “banker’s hours” anymore. In fact, nearly every banking service we offer is available to you around the clock. Just sign up for Meadows Bank free BankNow to access your account anytime, anywhere.
- Check balances and activity at your convenience.
- Transfer funds from your Meadows Bank accounts.
- View images of checks and deposit slips and deposited items.
- View detailed account information in a real time environment.
- Review statement history and detail including ATM and Debit Card transactions.
- Access prior month's statements at anytime.
- Download account information.
- Access loan balance information and make loan payments.
- Send and receive secure messages to and from Meadows Bank.
- Stop payment on checks.
- Reorder checks.
- Pay your bills with “Bill Pay”.
All these great services are FREE of charge to you as a Meadows Bank customer. Online banking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you may bank when you want to.
Features of your Bill Pay Service
Simplify your life with online bill payments and say goodbye to that time-consuming monthly chore of writing checks, stuffing envelopes, and searching for stamps. Meadows Bank Bill Pay features make it easy to:
- Pay bills now or schedule future or recurring payments with no fee.
- Pay individuals or businesses online instead of writing checks.
- Pay your bills anytime, anywhere from any secure internet connection.
- Have complete online access to bill payment history.
- A confirmation number is provided at the end of each transaction as your receipt.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Originate ACH transactions.
- Initiate wire transfers.
- Direct Deposit for payroll.
- Make loan payments.
- View current account information.
- View and print a report showing current day account information in real time; includes prior-day current balance, available balance and collected balance.
- Download account information to specific money management software.
- Positive Pay and Account Reconciliation.
Enroll Online - no more paper application needed.
Still unsure - try our demo.