“Come Grow With Us” at Meadows Bank!!!
Thank you for choosing Meadows Bank as your banking partner. We pride ourselves on exceptional client service, a strong, local board of directors, and an experienced management staff that will be here for you to ensure a positive banking experience.
To make the switch easier we have listed a few steps you will need to do to make the change go smoothly. Please call us with any questions at 702.471.BANK (2265) and we will be glad to help you through the process.
- Visit the branch and open your new account(s).
- Stop using your former bank account(s), but be sure to keep enough funds in the account(s) to cover any outstanding checks, automatic withdrawals and automatic payments.
- Contact all organizations that are currently making direct deposits into your account(s). Please download our Direct Deposit Transfer Form and use it to notify the organizations. They may require additional information from you to complete this transfer.
- Contact all organizations that are currently making automatic withdrawals from your current bank account(s) and give them your new information.
- Once your last check, automatic withdrawal and/or automatic payments have cleared, you may contact your former bank to close your account(s).
Welcome to Meadows Bank, Your Trusted Banking Partner!